Repeat prescriptions can be obtained by:
- Returning your itemised computer slip. Please bring or post this slip to reception. If you do not have a computer slip, the receptionist will be pleased to help you.
- Register for on-line prescription requests - see Home Page or ask at reception for furthr details
- Using the new telephone request service - ring 0300 1231893, listen to the message and choose the prescription request option
- Post your request with a stamped addressed envelope and we will post it back to you
- We also work with local pharmacies who offer a collect and delivery prescription service for patients. Please ask at reception for more information on this service
Prescription requests are processed each day, all of which have to be checked and signed by the doctors. It is necessary therefore to allow 2 working days before collecting prescriptions.